Sunday 2 October 2016

New Reviews

New Reviews


At Springbok Properties we pride ourselves on the great feedback we received. Read our latest review here. Here is a review from Frances, who used our services.

Frances Nolan

I have moved homes eight times and was apprehensive about moving again, however I started to look at agents on line and came across Springbok. I filled in the form went to bed and thought no more about it. I was absolutely amazed when the day after, they contacted me, they spent time explaining how they worked, reassured me about selling my home and buying the home I am now in. I felt totally laid back as the wheels where set in motion. Springbok were true to their word my move was stress free they sold my home and helped me buy this one. I wish I'd known about them when I'd moved home before. Thank you all, not only for helping me move, but for your patience and speed in resolving my worries. :-))

Here are some more Springbok Properties reviews as video testimonials.




Read more Springbok Properties reviews here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.