Tuesday 31 May 2016

Springbok Properties buyer and tenant reviews

Springbok Properties buyer and tenant reviews

Here are two reviews from our clients.

We recently just bought our first property with Springbok Properties. They were very helpful and kept us informed from start to finish and we felt in control the whole way through the process. We feel like we got a really good deal. Thank you Springbok Properties
- Beth from Newton Aycliffe

My name is Ian, I recently bought a property in Rugby in Warwickshire. I have been waiting a while to try to find something. I have been dealing with other estate agents and I found them hard to deal with sometimes. Sometimes you would be unable to book a viewing or it might take them ages to pass a message to the seller, and it could make the difference between buying a property or not being able to sell it.

With Spingbok Properties I phoned on the Friday night, quite late but they still took my call and arranged a viewing on the Saturday. I went to see it the next day and placed an offer immediately. I made an offer on the property and on Monday morning I got a response from the landlord. I dealt with James at Springbok who was really helpful. My offer was accepted on Monday. All the way through to completion one month later I was very impressed. They were ahead of the game and I would be really happy to recommend them.
- Ian from Rugby

For more Springbok Properties reviews click here or go to our website to get Springbok Properties Reviews and evaluation. Visit the Springbok Properties Review Freeindex page for more reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.